Our law firm concentrates its practice in the area of legal collections. We enforce contracts in State court. We represent creditors in bankruptcy representation. We defend collectors, creditors, agencies and banks who are accused of violating consumer protection statutes. We domesticate foreign judgments and then enforcement. We recover vehicles and other collateral with Writ of Replevin actions. In all that we do, we pursue excellence for our clients while treating our consumer debtors and our legal adversaries fairly and ethically.
Gregory M. Constantino
Gregory M. Constantino is the Founder and President of Constantino Law Office, P.C. Mr. Constantino has extensive experience in civil litigation, commercial collections, retail and consumer collections, replevin actions, foreclosures, creditors rights in bankruptcy and construction claims. Mr. Constantino has regularly collected debts for major credit card companies, banks, large national debt buyers, local area hospitals and collection agencies. Mr. Constantino graduated from the University of Utah, cum laude, in 1990 with a B.S. degree in Political Science. Mr. Constantino graduated from Pepperdine University School of Law with a J.D., in 1993. Mr. Constantino was born and raised in Southern California, but fell in love with the Wasatch Mountains when he attended school at the University of Utah between 1987-1990. . Mr. Constantino returned to Southern California for law school. In 1994, Mr. Constantino relocated to Salt Lake City, Utah, where he has engaged in the practice of law, focusing on collection.
– University of Utah, B.S., cum laude, 1990
– Pepperdine University, J.D., 1993
Business Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Collections; Family Law; Divorce; Creditors Rights; Debtor and Creditor Collections; Fair Debt Collection Practices Act; Federal and Civil Litigation; Trial Practice; Secured Creditors Rights.
– California Bar (1993)
– Utah Bar (1994)
– State Bar of California
– Utah State Bar
– National Creditors Bar Association
– ACA International
– Member of the Utah State Bar Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee, 1996 to 1999
– Member of Utah State Bar Fall Forum Planning Committee, 2011
– Member of the Utah State Bar Governmental Relations Committee, 2012
– Treasurer of the Collection Section of the Utah State Bar, 2009-10
– Vice-Chairman of the Collection Section of the Utah State Bar, 2010-11
– Chairman of the Collection Section of the Utah State Bar, 2011-12
– Participant, Utah State Bar Mentor Program, 2010-2018
-Treasurer of For His Glory Adoption Outreach, a Non-profit Corporation which supports an Orphanage (Maison Des Enfants De Dieu) located in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, 2009-2014
– Member of the Board of Directors, For His Glory Adoption Outreach, 2006-2014.
Utah Debt Collection Laws, published with ©The National List of Attorneys, 1/2013.
- State v. Cachon, 962 P.2d 48 (Utah 1998)
- State of Utah v. Martin, 976 P.2d 1224 (Utah App. 1999)
- DBL Distributing, Inc. v. 1 Cache, L.L.C., 147 P.3d 478 (Utah App. 2006)
- Asset Acceptance, LLC v. Guimaraes, 2015 UT App 83, 347 P.3d 1072, 1073.
- Am. Express Bank v. Randall, 2015 UT App 305, 365 P.3d 157, 158.
- Fed. Pac. Credit Co., LLC v. Utah State Treasurer, 2016 UT App 24, 367 P.3d 1036.
- Asset Acceptance LLC v. Utah State Treasurer, 2016 UT App 25, 367 P.3d 1019, 1020.
8537 S. Redwood Rd. Suite D
West Jordan Utah, 84088
Phone: (801) 748-4747
Fax: (801) 748-4713